Due to an increase in customer demand and extensive growth Xten is actively looking for qualified SIP software developers to start immediately at their Vancouver, BC location.
Xten [OTC:BB XNWK] is a public company with headquarters in Santa Clara and R&D facilities in beautiful Vancouver, BC Canada.
Senior C++ Software Developer, SIP Protocol Specialist, Client Department, Full Time (ref# DAUYGASIP)
Reporting to the Client Department Lead, candidate will have the following main duties:
– Implement, extend and maintain SIP protocols to add functionality to client application
– Implement new SIP related RFC and RFC draft standards as they emerge
– Assist client development by servicing as the implementation bridge between SIP protocol and user features
– Fix compliance issues as discovered by QA Protocol Validation Engineer
Chosen candidate will be able to bridge gap between requested user features and implementation of SIP protocol standards. A candidate will be expected to be extremely code proficient and have deep understanding of implementing protocols.
Must have competencies:
– Good working command of English language (written and spoken)
– Proven team player
– Deep TCP/UDP/IP networking experience
– Strong working knowledge of Windows OS
– Exceptional knowledge of C++
– Prior multi-threading experience
– Previous work with SIP and VoIP softphones
Desired competencies (but not required):
– Asynchronous design patterns
– Experience reading and interpreting RFCs
This position is based in Burnaby, British Columbia.
When applying send resume as a word attachment to email@example.com quoting “ref# DAUYGASIP” in the e-mail subject. Applications missing the reference number in the e-mail subject will not be considered.
Xten Networks Inc.
4664 Lougheed Highway
Burnaby, British Columbia